Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today...

Today has been one rough day that's for sure. At least for me. I have a terrible cold. YUCK! It's one of those where you just want to sip a cup of hot coco and cuddle with your love in a warm blanket. Which is extremely hard to do when he/she is at work.. in my case when he is at work! BOO! :( So instead I watched all of season two of New Girl.. and cuddled myself ha! What can ya do? But there will for sure be some decent cuddling when the hubs gets home. YAY! :) 

On a good note.. I decorated, well I should say semi decorated our home for Halloween/Fall! 
We don't have a lot of decorations yet. But hey! We're newlyweds. Good excuse.
I took a picture because I felt impressed with myself. ha ha! So here it is. Enjoy!


Also, I decided to make a cake. Ha! You're probably like I thought you were sick? Well fun fact..
I HATE sitting around doing nothing. I could be throwing up and I'd still try and cook
or even clean or something ha ha. My husband is always like LAY down. Let me take care of you
and I'm like nah. So he practically has to force me to lay down by talking in a firm voice like I'm two.
How romantic? ha ha. Totally kidding. Anyways.. that's what's going on here! 
PS. The cake recipe is posted on the recipe page! It's how to make a boxed cake 
taste homemade. Mm.. yum! I chose Cherry Chip! Makes the house smell sooo
YUMMY! I think the Hubs will be pretty darn excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment