Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Nights.

Lately my nights have consisted of: making dinner, cuddling with the hubby, doing dishes, watching Under Cover Boss, and playing Yahtzee! Oh and sometimes taking a late-night walk.
(Nothing like a breezy night looking at the stars with the one you love!)


Little background story about my husband and I.. **WARNING** It's super cheesy! :)
My husband and I before his mission decided that the moon would be our "star." Why? Well, you can always see it from no matter where you are it's big, it never changes and it would be the same wherever we were. So every night for two years I would find the moon and blow it a kiss. About a few months into his mission I found out that he was doing the same. So therefore the moon is something special to us and probably always will be. See, told you it was cheesy! 


Oh how I love that boy to pieces! :) I like to think I'm pretty freaking lucky to be able to call him my husband! He's amazing! :) And he has definitely made me a better person. I'm so grateful that he is a BIG part of my life. :)

Enough cheese though. I made some delicious Banana Bread today! Recipe is posted on the recipe page!
It's an super easy recipe and is so moist and makes your whole house smell so yummy! 
So you probably should take a look and make a loaf! :) YUM! 





No comments:

Post a Comment